Bethlehem offers many worship opportunities during Holy Week including afternoon and evening services on Maundy Thursday, an evening service on Good Friday, and four celebration services on Easter morning. Click for specific date and time information for each service.
Welcome to Bethlehem Lutheran Church
Our Lenten theme invites each of us to stretch beyond our comfort zones and look for new ways to be active members of the Bethlehem community. Let's not just "go TO church" - let's "BE THE CHURCH to someone else today". Please pick up a "Called to Community" card in the Welcome Center and get started!
Lenten Vespers ~ Wednesday 7:15pm
Each Wednesday evening in Lent, we gather as a community to sing and pray using the Holden Evening Prayer. We will also hear personal faith stories from fellow Bethlehem disciples. We gather to worship at 7:15pm.
Welcome from Pastor Larson
Empowered by the Holy Spirit, our mission is to INVITE all people to become disciples of Jesus Christ, NURTURE each other's faith, and GO into the world to live for God. Meet our Pastors
- Stop in for a cup of coffee, tea or juice, renew old connections and develop new ones in Bethlehem's refreshed Connection Cafe. You can also sign up to host an hour of this time on a Sunday morning. Click the link above to be taken to a signup page.
- Pastor Sarah and Kelly Collins will facilitate conversations around our Called to Community theme and help us discern what worked, what didn't, and how the challenge card experiences affected us. We hope you'll join and share your thoughts. These sessions will be held on March 26 at the 9:15 and 10:30 education hours.
- Join for a night fellowship and fun as you match wits on trivia and other useless knowledge while connecting with old and new friends. Food will be served but please BYOB. A donation of $15 per person is suggested to support the Heronemus Care Fund as Steve and his family continue to deal with health and lifestyle challenges caused by Steve's ALS. ... [read more]
- Bethlehem’s Easter “EGG-stravaganza” is happening on Sunday, April 9 (Palm Sunday) at 12:00 Noon. Kids will hunt for eggs outside (weather permitting) then come inside for lunch and crafts. Please sign your family up by clicking the link. If you would like to help, contact Leslie Blount at LesBlount@comcast.net.
- Pastor Sarah and the High School Mentors have prepared an schedule of activities for January through May. Click logo to view/download/print this information. We'd also like parents to participate so please select the activities that interest you. You'll be contacted about helping.
- We invite anyone who is considering membership at Bethlehem to join us for an orientation class. This small group gathering will give you an opportunity to learn more about us, our Lutheran faith traditions and theologies, worship and service opportunities, and children's programs. The next class is Sunday, April 2 at 10:45am. Click the title above... [read more]
- For those considering baptism, our next orientation class is on March 26, 2017 at 11:45am. These sessions with Pastor Sarah focus on the meaning of baptism and the solemn commitment parents and sponsors make to raise their children in faith. Please contact the church office at (630) 584-2199 or click to register online.
- Bethlehem Runners is a group of people that run and walk together for fellowship, get back to fitness, and make a better connection between mind, body and spirit. Join us on Saturday mornings (weather permitting) at 7:00am - We meet at the trailhead behind Bethlehem. For information, contact John Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.