What We Believe
- We are saved by the grace of God alone – not by anything we do
- The Bible is the norm of Christian doctrine and life – the only true standard by which teachings and doctrines are to be judged.
- The Word of God is both law and gospel – it confronts us with our sin, as it also confronts us with the love of God that frees us from sin and frees us for love.
- God’s love in Christ knows no bounds; therefore, all are welcome in our church! And we mean ALL! All ages, all spiritual backgrounds, all races, all sexual orientations, people of various means – yes, ALL!
- We are set free by God’s love for us to live for something beyond ourselves: to give of what we have, to serve our neighbor, and to work for justice and peace in all the earth.