PLEASE NOTE: Due to the surge in COVID-19 cases in our area, we are returning to virtual worship services for the month of January. We will be sending out a prerecorded service every weekend and will also post the services to our youtube channel and facebook pages. For more information on this decision, please see this note from Pastor Sarah.
When we gather for worship, we want to do all that we can to practice care for one another and for our medical system. Due to the recent Omicron surge, we have updated our COVID-19 safety protocols.
What does this mean?
- We strongly encourage everyone in attendance to be vaccinated. This is the single, most effective way for us to protect ourselves and each other.
- If you or your loved ones are unvaccinated, please test within 24 hours of attending worship. Some of the local COVID testing sites in St. Charles include CVS and Physicians Express. Rapid at-home tests like BinaxNOW are also a good option.
- Please do not attend worship if you feel ill in any way.
- Physical distancing between people is essential. When the sanctuary is at pandemic-capacity (around 130), we will seat people in Fellowship Hall, our overflow space. People in Fellowship Hall will be able to view the service on the screens and participate in all aspects of the service.
- Masks will be worn at all times, except when receiving communion (which will be served through individual communion kits).
- We will limit congregational singing.
We also provide a prerecorded service by email every Saturday for those who are unable to worship with us in-person. To be added to our email list and to stay connected with Bethlehem, please click here.